Thursday, September 9, 2010

Landed

Yes! I am here!
Many hours of excitement before the take off. Including a lost blog post - which I have just found and posted. So here I am in Rahul's - my brother - kitchen, enjoying fruit, great coffee, the sound of wind, the sun streaming in and lighting the hood and handles. Very pretty! A sense of wonder - I am here. The immigration officer who welcomed me in. Said my visa picture was nice. I said his smile was nice. He said "we try!"... it's all part of this beautiful montage of arrival.

Getting to know this land - there are no fences and boundary walls in Stamford neighborhoods. The trees are tall and every cluster of leaves dances in the wind in its own rhythm. The silence is new - roads exist without the sound of honking horns. Rosh Hoshana for Eesha my neice, is a school holiday. And now we go to the mall to get a sim card

THEN WE CHECK OUT THE CAR

1 comment:

  1. "PrincessK"...... WoW...thats imaginative.
    Well PrincessK and PrincessC. You now have a new follower on the list....and I can keep an "Eye" on you..participate in yr amazing journey.
    I see You've already started practicing your charm on the poor unsuspecting immigration officials.
    Hope I got it right......first time...u know...

    ReplyDelete